Thursday, April 22, 2010

Slowly but surely...

Yes, I am slowly but surely making this opportunity work for me. Granted, there have been some hard times, and I have had to accept some assistance from a friend that I normally never would have...but I think it will all be worth it in the end.

I am very excited to have the chance to explore this journey! I have been able to find several good jobs in my area of work (writing), although I have discovered something in my personality that makes this type of work a little harder than I expected.

My major issue at this time seems to be a lack of ability to manage my time well. I often feel like I spend all day long sitting in front of my computer, which means that I SHOULD be working and SHOULD be making money, right? Well, that is not really the case a lot of the time. Unfortunately, I seem to spend a lot of time doing things that are NOT things that I am going to get paid for! This is obviously NOT a good use of my time, but I have a very hard time avoiding it.

In a future post, I will address the schedule issue....I need to figure out how to devise a schedule myself, however, before I can advise anyone else! :-)

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Cassey

No comments:

Post a Comment